Find what you need to start, set up and run a home-based business. Find technology tools, leverage opportunity and balance your time.
Articles & Resources
Rent a car? Sure. Rent a house? Yes. Rent poultry? Anything is possible.
Funders can handle lackluster reports when they haven’t been kept in the dark.
These mobile apps keep important business tools at your fingertips.
The Patriot Express loan program gets former military personnel up and running quickly with veteran business loans.
Related Legal Resources
- FTC Red Flags Rule UpdateMarch 16, 2011The Red Flags Rule requires every business that extends credit to customers or uses credit reports to implement a written program to detect, prevent and mitigate identity theft. See what your business must do to comply.
- Red Flags Rules Delayed Until Dec. 31April 22, 2009
The FTC's oft-delayed Red Flags Rule has been delayed again, this time until Dec. 31, 2010.
- Small Businesses Changed Hands Last Year At Fastest Rate Since RecessionJanuary 15, 2014Boom Driven By Improving Economy
- NFIB Responds to President's Small Business Lending Initiatives October 21, 2009
- Applying for SBA Loans: Let Their Experts Guide You Through the ProcessJuly 23, 2009
Join us Thursday, July 30th for this exclusive online event for NFIB members. Interact with SBA experts as they guide you through the process of finding the right financing option for you. Explore how your small business can benefit directly from these new financing programs.
- Red Flags Rules Effective August 1, 2009April 24, 2009
Elizabeth Milito, senior executive counsel, National Federation of Independent Business Small Business Legal Center, wrote the following that may be used as an op-ed for your news organization or may be cited in articles about small business and employment law:
To schedule an interview with Elizabeth Milito, contact Melissa Sharp at 202-314-2068 or Melissa Sharp