Detailed Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
The new healthcare legislation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, has left many small business owners wondering: What does this mean for my business and what do I have to do next? NFIB has answers.
- Download the Complete Playbook (pdf)
- Tax Information
- Additional Resources
NFIB Healthcare Research
Get up to speed on the most important healthcare issues for small business with NFIB’s cribsheets. Plus, download a copy of these fact-sheets for future reference
- PPACA: A Healthcare Law Guide for Employees
- PPACA: Medicare Wage/Salary & Investment Taxes
- Healthcare Solutions: Interstate Insurance Markets
- Healthcare Solutions: Portability
- Healthcare Solutions: Tax Parity for Insurance
- Healthcare Solutions: Defined Contribution Plans
- Healthcare Solutions: Malpractice Reform
- PPACA Timeline
- PPACA: Employer Mandate Penalty Calculations
- NFIB Healthcare Solutions
- PPACA: Problems for Small Business
- PPACA: Health Insurance Tax (HIT)
- PPACA: The Individual Mandate Tax
- PPACA: Small Business Health Insurance Tax Credit
- PPACA: Employer Mandate Penalties
Taxes, healthcare, and the economy—the small business community addresses the most pressing issues of 2016.
The two presidential candidates soared—and their victory speeches, not surprisingly, had small business implications.
CDC Finds Just 9.1% Of Americans Uninsured As Of September 2015, Down From 14.4% In 2013
The National Federation of Independent Business, California’s and the nation’s leading small business association, today an...