Detailed Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
The new healthcare legislation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, has left many small business owners wondering: What does this mean for my business and what do I have to do next? NFIB has answers.
- Tax Information
- Additional Resources
- Download the Complete Playbook (pdf)
NFIB Healthcare Research
Get up to speed on the most important healthcare issues for small business with NFIB’s cribsheets. Plus, download a copy of these fact-sheets for future reference
- PPACA: A Healthcare Law Guide for Employees
- PPACA: Medicare Wage/Salary & Investment Taxes
- Healthcare Solutions: Interstate Insurance Markets
- Healthcare Solutions: Portability
- Healthcare Solutions: Tax Parity for Insurance
- Healthcare Solutions: Defined Contribution Plans
- Healthcare Solutions: Malpractice Reform
- PPACA Timeline
- PPACA: Employer Mandate Penalty Calculations
- NFIB Healthcare Solutions
- PPACA: Problems for Small Business
- PPACA: Health Insurance Tax (HIT)
- PPACA: The Individual Mandate Tax
- PPACA: Small Business Health Insurance Tax Credit
- PPACA: Employer Mandate Penalties
76,000 People Have Enrolled Under Program As Of June 1
From healthcare to regulations, we look at what the 2014 midterm election results mean for your small business.
Recent developments in Obamacare regulations, student loan debt and small business expensing get ranked from bad to good.
Congressional candidate Mia Love of Utah makes a ‘moral case’ for business ownership.