Detailed Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
The new healthcare legislation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, has left many small business owners wondering: What does this mean for my business and what do I have to do next? NFIB has answers.
- Tax Information
- Additional Resources
- Download the Complete Playbook (pdf)
NFIB Healthcare Research
Get up to speed on the most important healthcare issues for small business with NFIB’s cribsheets. Plus, download a copy of these fact-sheets for future reference
- PPACA: A Healthcare Law Guide for Employees
- PPACA: Medicare Wage/Salary & Investment Taxes
- Healthcare Solutions: Interstate Insurance Markets
- Healthcare Solutions: Portability
- Healthcare Solutions: Tax Parity for Insurance
- Healthcare Solutions: Defined Contribution Plans
- Healthcare Solutions: Malpractice Reform
- PPACA Timeline
- PPACA: Employer Mandate Penalty Calculations
- NFIB Healthcare Solutions
- PPACA: Problems for Small Business
- PPACA: Health Insurance Tax (HIT)
- PPACA: The Individual Mandate Tax
- PPACA: Small Business Health Insurance Tax Credit
- PPACA: Employer Mandate Penalties
Millions of American will have to repay some of their health insurance premium subsidy.
"We're deeply disappointed by the announcement that House and Senate leadership will impose a costly new health-insurance manda...
The Affordable Care Act turns five today, and while the Obama administration is commemorating the occasion, there is not much f...
NFIB's Holly Wade testified before a Senate committee this morning, and her message was clear. The predicted benefits of the Af...