Detailed Guide to the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act (PPACA)
The new healthcare legislation, the Patient Protection and Affordable Care Act, has left many small business owners wondering: What does this mean for my business and what do I have to do next? NFIB has answers.
- Tax Information
- Additional Resources
- Download the Complete Playbook (pdf)
NFIB Healthcare Research
Get up to speed on the most important healthcare issues for small business with NFIB’s cribsheets. Plus, download a copy of these fact-sheets for future reference
- PPACA: A Healthcare Law Guide for Employees
- PPACA: Medicare Wage/Salary & Investment Taxes
- Healthcare Solutions: Interstate Insurance Markets
- Healthcare Solutions: Portability
- Healthcare Solutions: Tax Parity for Insurance
- Healthcare Solutions: Defined Contribution Plans
- Healthcare Solutions: Malpractice Reform
- PPACA Timeline
- PPACA: Employer Mandate Penalty Calculations
- NFIB Healthcare Solutions
- PPACA: Problems for Small Business
- PPACA: Health Insurance Tax (HIT)
- PPACA: The Individual Mandate Tax
- PPACA: Small Business Health Insurance Tax Credit
- PPACA: Employer Mandate Penalties
NFIB today warned businesses that they could be penalized up to half a million dollars starting Wednesday for helping workers b...
Ruling Upholding Obamacare Subsidies Said To Have Little Effect On State
Contrary to what supporters will tell you, ACA was never intended to make healthcare more affordable to everyone.
Small business in Wisconsin remains deeply disappointed in the Affordable Care Act.