NFIB™ Business Edition® Mastercard® with Maximum Rewards®
First Bankcard is a division of First National Bank of Omaha, a sixth-generation family-owned business that is part of the largest privately owned banking company in the nation, and also a member of NFIB.
NFIB Business Edition Mastercard Features:
- No annual fee1
- Intro APR: 0% intro APR on purchases and balance transfers for the first 9 billing cycles1
- REWARD POINT BONUS – get 5,000 bonus points after your first purchase!2
- 5 points per dollar spent on annual NFIB membership dues2
- Earn points for all your purchases – there’s no cap on the amount of points you can earn2
Plus your NFIB Business Edition Mastercard offers you all these benefits:
- With Mastercard Easy Savings®3 purchases at any participating merchant will earn you rebates automatically applied to your monthly statement.
- Automatic Cell Phone Protection4 coverage, at no additional cost, when you pay your monthly cell phone bill with your business card.
- Extended Warranty4 doubles your original manufacturer’s written U.S. warranty – up to one full year on items you purchase with your business credit card.
- Purchase Assurance4 provides automatic protection against theft, accidental damage and fire for first 90 days after your purchase.
- Travel Services4 including Lost Luggage Insurance, Travel Accident Insurance, and MasterRental Insurance Coverage.
Take advantage of this offer and see for yourself.
Please see the Summary of Credit Terms for important information on rates, fees, costs, conditions and limitations.
An introductory balance transfer fee1 of 4% applies to each balance transfer you make within the first 9 billing cycles (minimum $10). After that, a balance transfer fee of 5% applies to each balance transfer that you make (minimum $10).
You must pay your entire statement balance (including all promotional purchase and balance transfer balances) by the due date each month to avoid being charged interest on new purchases from the date those purchases are made, unless your new purchases are subject to a 0% interest rate.
1 For additional information about Annual Percentage Rates (APRs), fees and other costs, see the Summary of Credit Terms.
2 See Rewards Terms and Conditions in the Summary of Credit Terms for details including earning, redemption, expiration, or forfeiture.
3 Rebates are provided in the form of credits posted to your account. Visit EasySavings.com for more information.
4 Complete details including restrictions, limitations, and exclusions will be available when you become a card member.
Cards are issued by First Bankcard®, a division of First National Bank of Omaha, pursuant to a license from Mastercard International Incorporated. Mastercard is a registered trademark, and the circles design is a trademark of Mastercard International Incorporated.