Here are the stories we’ve shared and discussed on NFIB’s Instagram account. Read on for more about the small business issues that matter. And click on the link in our Instagram bio when you want to return here.
Shared on Instagram
- Obama Signs Spending Plan Including Small Business Tax DeductionDecember 21, 2015Plan Includes Host Of Tax Breaks, Repeal Of Oil Export Ban
- Video: Small Biz Marketing at a GlanceSeptember 23, 2015Budgets are tight. See what marketing strategies do—and don’t—work for small business owners.
- Infographic: True Cost of Employee TurnoverSeptember 09, 2015Your employees are your greatest assets. What do you lose when they leave?
- Job Creation Back to Historically Solid PositionSeptember 03, 2015The NFIB August Jobs Report shows that job creation picked up during the month despite market turmoil.
- Video: Now’s the Time to Beat ProcrastinationAugust 26, 2015Understanding why you procrastinate and how you can overcome it will unlock the keys to your greatest productivity yet.
- Infographic: Email Marketing Best PracticesJuly 08, 2015Follow these tips to effectively connect with your customers—and not end up in the junk folder.
- Colorado Among Top States To Make A LivingJuly 07, 2015Colorado’s small business owners are seeking signals that the state’s economy is strong so that they can feel confident growing their businesses there. This ranking is an encouraging sign that the state’s economy is strong and the area is welcoming to small businesses.