Comprehensive Care for an Injured Worker
Online registration is now open for this year’s annual Ohio Workers’ Compensation Medical & Health Symposium, at the Greater Columbus Convention Center. The symposium’s clinical education offers free, continuing education. View brochure.
Two education opportunities available
The Provider Clinical Education track is an opportunity for health-care professionals to learn about the latest trends in evidence-based medicine. This track features leading state, national and international experts.
BWC is requesting contact hours for select provider clinical educations sessions for the following licensed health care professionals:
- Occupational and physical therapists;
- Physicians (DC, DO, DPM and M.D.);
- Physician assistants;
- Vocational rehabilitation (CCM, CDMS and CRC).
The Provider Staff Forum is new this year. It offers a full day (Friday, March 9 only) of education designed specifically for provider office staff related to key workers’ compensation policies and procedures. BWC recommends this portion of the symposium for office staff/administrators who are responsible for the day-to-day operations of workers’ compensation processes and workflow within a health-care system.
- Registration is free.
- You need a unique email address to register.
- Physicians and physician assistants must provide their National Provider Identifier and specialty.
- Pharmacists must provide their Ohio license number and the National Association of Boards of Pharmacy number.
- Be prepared to select your educational track and each session.
- Provider clinical education (13 sessions: March 8 – 9)
- Provider staff forum (Five sessions: March 9)
- Visit expoplanner.com/medical for more information and to register.
- Registration is limited.