We Have Saved Participating Members Almost a Billion Dollars!
NFIB/Ohio would like you to be evaluated for our 2018 workers’ compensation group rating program!
We have partnered with CareWorksComp to help employers potentially save up to the maximum premium discount allowable by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation while delivering exceptional services to our members. Since our program’s inception, our program has saved participating members almost a billion dollars in premium! The NFIB/Ohio group rating program services are provided by a team of CareWorksComp professionals that are knowledgeable and dedicated exclusively to our programs and include:
- Workers’ Compensation claims management and hearing attendance;
- Workers’ Compensation rates management;
- Unemployment compensation claims management and hearing attendance (at no additional cost);
- Comprehensive workplace safety services; and,
- A legal defense program, administered by the prominent law firm of Bricker & Eckler LLP.
No Cost, No Obligation Evaluation
It is easy to request a no cost, no obligation analysis of your potential workers’ compensation premium savings. Just complete the Temporary Authorization to Review Information form (AC-3) by following the link to send CareWorksComp an AC-3 form: www.careworkscomp.com/groupratingapplication/NFIB.
We look forward to receiving your AC-3 form. For more information on the NFIB/Ohio group rating program, contact CareWorksComp’s Account Executive, Zack Stewart, at (866) 780-6342, ext. 51565 or email at [email protected].
You can also contact NFIB/Ohio’s Member Benefits Program Manager Jared Weiser at 614-221-4107 or at [email protected].