The NFIB Engage App is built with your small business in mind. With more and more entrepreneurs conducting business over their smartphones, why not also use it to stay up to date with NFIB news and more.
You can have access to all the articles on NFIB.com as well as fill out member surveys, respond to action alerts, and register to attend events. It is all right there at your fingertips wherever you happen to be on your phone or tablet.
By downloading the free NFIB Engage app you can:
- Contact your elected officials to make your voice heard on small business issues
- Get national and local action alerts
- Register for events and online webinars (note that some events are NFIB member-only)
- Stay informed on NFIB’s latest work for small business
- Share content easily via email, text, and social media
NFIB members can also use the app to:
- Vote your federal and state ballots
- Respond to short surveys on specific small business issues
- Manage your NFIB member account and preferences
- Gain access to your member benefits
The app is available on both Google Play and the Apple App Store. Download the NFIB Engage App Today!