Department of Revenue retiring old system. Learn the updated one through live webinars
From the Department to NFIB:
“On March 19, The Department of Revenue is launching My DOR as the secure portal for both Washington state tax and business licensing services. This launch will affect all businesses and tax professionals who file taxes electronically or access any Department of Revenue secure services.
“As we prepare to retire our current online portal, we wanted to share key dates with you and your members.
- Monthly filers: February tax return due April 5th. The February tax return will NOT be available until March 19 in My DOR. We have extended the due date from March 25 to April 5, 2018.
- Credit card payments and bill pay services will be shut down from March 6 at 5 PM until March 19 at noon.
- E-File services will be shut down from March 9 at 5 PM until March 19 at noon.
- All remaining services in our current portal, My Account, will be shut down from March 15 at 5 PM until March 19 at noon.
- All online services are scheduled to be available again in My DOR, on Monday, March 19 at noon.
“To help prepare businesses and tax preparers, we will host a series of free live webinars starting March 7. Continuing education credit is also available. For a schedule of live webinars, visit dor.wa.gov/mydor. Can’t attend? Watch a recorded webinar, available now on dor.wa.gov.
“If you have any questions, please email us at [email protected] If you prefer to be removed from our mailing list, please reply to this email with your request.”