Small-business owners give their opinions on five questions. Still time to vote.
1. Should businesses be protected from frivolous and unmerited COVID-related lawsuits?
2. Should the legislature revise the laws related to gubernatorial powers in declared emergencies?
3. Should Idaho impose a sales tax on services?
4. Should Idaho conform its tax law with federal tax law to prevent the taxation of forgiven PPP loan funds?
5. Should any employee that tests positive for COVID-19 be presumptively compensated by workers’ compensation?
NFIB thanks its Idaho members for taking the time to vote their ballot. If you haven’t yet, click here.