It’s the biggest, small-business event of the year for the entire state, and it’s your opportunity to hear directly from – and talk directly to – Arizona’s top policymakers while they’re trying to pass – or trying to kill – legislation affecting your enterprise.
NFIB/Arizona’s Small Business Day at the Capitol is the most circled event on the calendars of legislators, so join us on Wednesday, Feb. 4, 2015 to make the small-business message resoundingly clear down every hall in the State Capitol.
The cost to attend is $35 per person, which includes the morning program and lunch. All NFIB members, partner organizations members, and guests are welcome to attend. Click here to register online, or here for a sign-up sheet that can be faxed back. For more information, send an email to NFIB Member Support Manager Anthony K. Smith, or call him at 602-263-7690. The deadline to register has been extended to Thursday, January 29.
2015 Small Business Day at the Capitol
Wednesday, February 4
9 a.m. to 2 p.m.
Arizona State Capitol
1700 West Washington St.
A story on last year’s Small Business Day can be read here. NFIB is grateful to the following sponsors for their support:
- American Rental Association of Arizona
- Arizona Alarm Association
- Arizona Association of Accounting and Tax Professionals
- Arizona Independent Automobile Dealers Association
- Arizona Landscape Contractors Association
- Arizona Professional Towing & Recovery Association
- Arizona Propane Gas Association
- Arizona Sign Association
- Arizona Wine Growers Association
- Automotive Service Association of Arizona
- Global Chamber
- Independent Pest Control Operators Council of Arizona
- Market Freedom Alliance
- National Association of Industrial and Office Properties Arizona Chapter
- National Association of Vaping Businesses
- National Federation of Independent Business/Arizona
- Small Business Alliance
A very special thank you to 2015 Title Sponsor, Arizona Public Service.