NFIB has heard from you, small business owners across the country, on how the Paycheck Protection Program process has been slow and confusing. In our most recent survey, 70% of owners said they applied for the PPP loan and many of you are still waiting to receive that money.
We want to hear from you – whether you’ve gotten an application in and are having trouble, or you can’t even get an application submitted – we want to hear your story. Consider recording a video to send to NFIB and tell us how this process has been for you and your business.
NFIB has been on the front lines dealing directly with congress – we recently sent members of Congress a letter urging for more funding for the PPP. Your story will be used to tell congressional lawmakers how small business is being impacted in real-time.
Some suggestions for your video:
- Keep videos around 15-20 seconds or less
- Describe specific troubles you have had
- Thanks to Congress and/or the President for originally setting up the program
- Share what you would like Congress to do to improve the situation
- Don’t include details about specific banks or individuals and use appropriate language
In addition to telling your story through video, please consider taking our quick survey on how your experience with the PPPL program has gone.