Tips on Hiring an Intern for Your Small Business
This webinar will show you how to get your own internship program up and running in 30 days or less, enabling you to get more done, grow faster than you ever thought possible, and build a fertile recruiting ground for your company.
This webinar is perfect for any business owner who wants to get more done, start more projects, and finish existing ones. If you're in a growth phase, expanding, and need to hire more employees, we'll reveal how interns can be the perfect "try before you buy" solution to staffing your company. The techniques revealed in this webinar will work for literally ANY business owner: no matter where they are located, what kind of business they own, or how established (or new) the business is.
Watch the recording above to learn exactly How To Start Your Own Internship Program- in 3 Easy Steps!
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free.
The webinar teaches you:
- • Why RIGHT NOW is the best time to start your internship program & hire interns
- • The best places to find your interns (so you get highly qualified talent)
- • The crippling effect of a "bad hire" (and how starting your own internship program can help avoid this problem)
- • The top 10 projects to assign your interns (no matter what kind of business you own or where it's located)
- • How to hire "virtual interns" (a great solution if you work from home, don't have adequate office space, or a school near you)
- • The single best way to train your interns (to maximize your ROI)