Your NFIB member health insurance options for 2022 open enrollment
Thursday, October 20, 2022
12:00 PM – 1:00 PM EST
Senior Vice President Sales and Marketing, AHiX Marketplace
Your health insurance options for 2022 open enrollment
This webinar will discuss the most important aspects of open enrollment including dates, types of coverages, and different types of plans. It will also discuss the differences in ACA/Obamacare plans and NON ACA plans and which one might be the right one for you. We will discuss pricing for both group and individual coverage as well as Dr and Hospital network options.
- The difference between ACA and NON ACA plans
- Group vs Individual health insurance
- Deductibles and out of pocket costs
- Choosing the right Dr and hospital network
- How to save money without jeopardizing coverage
- What type of medical conditions would disqualify me or my employees from NON ACA plans?
- I don’t understand how NON ACA plans can be half the cost and better coverage?
- Will my DR and hospital accept a NON ACA plan?
- How long can I keep my NON ACA plan in place?
- Why doesn’t my state allow NON ACA plans?
Join this webinar to learn about open enrollment options that could improve your employee benefits package for your small business.