Exclusive free lunch event for NFIB members and a guest at the World Food Prize
She produces some of the most widely read surveys and polls in the economic world, data from which have been used by presidential administrations, Congress, state legislatures across the country, and the Federal Reserve. They are:
- NFIB’s monthly Small Business Economic Trends (SBET) report, also called the Small Business Optimism Index
- Its monthly Jobs Report
- A quarterly Industry Report
- The quadrennial Small Business Problems & Priorities report, ranking the 75 issues of importance to Main Street enterprises
- And during the pandemic, 22 special COVID 19 surveys.
- In July, the research center she heads took a special survey on inflation.
She is Holly Wade, NFIB’s executive director of its Research Center, and one of the nation’s leading experts on the small-business economy. She will be in Des Moines, September 13, and it’s not too early to register for this stop along the NFIB & Visa Small Business Economic Roadshow tour. Wade’s presentation will talk about the many challenges facing small businesses today, such as inflation, labor shortages, supply chain disruptions, and now, a possible recession.
This event is free to all attendees, but a reservation is required. Click here. for more information about Wade and the event that will also allow you to make a reservation.
NFIB & Visa Small Business Economic Roadshow
With Holly Wade, NFIB Executive Director of the Research Center
Tuesday, September 13
11:30 a.m. to 1:30 p.m.
World Food Prize Hall of Laureates
100 Locust St.