Join NFIB and the Peters Township Chamber of Commerce for a Small Business Roundtable on September 29!
Legislators want to hear about the issues small businesses are facing. Come and share your story and build important relationships with lawmakers. They’ll also share what’s happening in Harrisburg and how small business owners can make a difference for Main Streets across the Commonwealth.
What: Roundtable discussion about Pennsylvania small business issues
When: 8:00-10:00am on September 29, 2022
8:00-8:45: meet and greet and light breakfast
8:45-10:00: panel discussion
Where: Hilton Garden Inn Pittsburgh/Southpointe
1000 Corporate Dr. Canonsburg, PA 15317-8555
Who: NFIB members, Peters Township business leaders, PA legislators
NFIB staff, including State Director Greg Moreland
– Senator Devlin Robinson
– Representative Natalie Mihalek
– Representative Tim O’Neal
– Representative Josh Kail
– Representative Anita Kulik
– Representative Dan Miller
– Representative Valerie Gaydos
– More to be announced
– Inflation: When will it decrease?
– Locating qualified employees: Where are the workers?
– Uncertain future of the economy: When will it get better?
– State tax issues: Will there be help for small businesses?
– Energy: How does state policy impact my business?
– Regulatory relief and government overreach
– Next steps: How will the legislature address small business challenges?
THANK YOU TO OUR SPONSORS
Capital Blue Cross
Cranston Material Handling
Keystone Contractors Association Inc