Join fellow small-business owners from around the state at NFIB Arizona’s annual event
It has been a momentous 2021-2022 session for small business at the Arizona State Legislature.
- A reduction in the Business Personal Property Tax just signed into law
- A choice of two SALT-cap workarounds: an entry level one and a Small Business Optional Return one
- Innocent-seller liability protection against unfair lawsuits
- A reduction in the assessed valuation of business property.
What’s in store for the remainder of the session, for next year? Come meet the legislators at the center of it all. They would like to hear from you. Invited guests include:
- Senator J.D. Mesnard
- Senator Vince Leach
- Representative Ben Toma
- Representative Jeff Weninger
There is no cost to attend, but a reservation is required and can be made here.
NFIB Arizona’s 2022 Small Business Day at the Capitol
Wednesday, April 27
2 p.m. to 3:30 p.m.
Minority Caucus Room
1700 W. Washington St.
As an NFIB member, you are part of an organization that is working to defend your right to own, operate and grow your business by levelling the playing field with Big Business, Big Government and Big Labor. Part of the value of your NFIB membership is access to our outstanding events with local, state, and federal lawmakers.