Taking Charge of Workers’ Compensation – Controlling Costs Through Injury and Illness Prevention Programs
An effective Injury Prevention Program is the most critical method of controlling Workers’ Compensation costs, escalating Experience Modification factors, and the risk of OSHA fines and penalties. As one of the most frequently cited OSHA violations, this webinar will provide valuable strategies for implementing an injury and illness prevention program that will integrate with operational business practices.
Watch the recording above instantly to learn strategic development and effective implementation of an Injury and Illness Prevention Program as required by OSHA.
To download the slides, log in as an NFIB member or registered user, or register now for free.
The course covers on:
- • Implementation strategies of program development
- • Management commitment and supervisory responsibilities
- • Hazard assessment and control
- • Safety and health training required pgms. according to risk types
- • Accident investigation techniques
- • Safety communication
- • OSHA recordkeeping requirements
If this is your first time, register on this site and you can use that same login for future webinars. If you already have an account, log into your existing account to reserve your spot for future webinars and access exclusive content!