Obamacare: What to Expect in 2013 and Preparing for 2014
With the 2012 Presidential and Congressional elections in the rear view mirror, small-business owners must begin to carefully plan for the impact Obamacare will have on their businesses. The majority of the new taxes, mandates, and administrative requirements begin in January of 2014. However, some major provisions take effect next year and still others that begin in 2014 will require careful planning in 2013.
This webinar provides instructions on how to prepare for the law. It also presents an update on the most recent regulations available and some outstanding questions that remain unanswered. Finally, the webinar presents an inventory and guide to resources NFIB has organized for members.
Watch the recording above to learn how your small business will be affected Obamacare and what you can do to prepare.
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free.
You will learn the answers to these questions:
- • Which small businesses will be affected by the employer mandate?
• How do small businesses prepare for this requirement?
- • What is the difference between full-time, part-time, full-time equivalent, and seasonal employee? How do I determine whether an employee is a full-time employee?
- What new administrative functions will be required to comply for the law?
- What is required for businesses above and below the 50-employee threshold?