How Obamacare Impacts the Self-Employed and Small Businesses with Under 50 Employees
Countdown has begun for the majority of new taxes, mandates and administrative requirements that begin January 2014 under Obamacare. Small businesses are facing lots of questions on exactly how this law will directly and indirectly impact their business.
This webinar provides instructions on how to prepare for the law and what it means for those with fewer than 50 employees. It also presents an update on the most recent proposed and finalized regulations available and some outstanding questions that remain unanswered.
You will learn:
- What the law means to a small business
- What the law means to individual and small group market health insurance
- What questions to ask insurer, broker, or tax professional
- What the law means for small business employees
- Suggested communication for employees
Watch the recording above to get the facts on how Obamacare affects YOU.
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free