How to Generate Sales by Executing Free Visibility Strategies
Many small business owners struggle with limited time, minimal budgets and a lack of fresh ideas to attract new clients and customers. In this NFIB webinar, Tory Johnson will share the specific tactics and strategies that have enabled her to grow a multimillion dollar small business. While her advice will require time and effort on your part to implement, none of it will cost you a penny out of pocket.
- Attracting clients and customers through Facebook.
- Using speaking gigs to drive sales.
- Generating media coverage without hiring a publicist.
- Creating a compliment “red spoon” to lure sales.
Download the slides
Bonus for Webinar Registrants:
1. An exclusive NFIB discount of $150.00 to attend any Spark & Hustle conference.
2. A complimentary report on 50 specific ways to strategically develop and grow your social media presence to generate sales.
About The Presenter:
After getting fired unexpectedly from NBC News, a job she loved, Tory Johnson shifted from employee to entrepreneur. In 1999, she founded Women For Hire from her New York City apartment. Now in its 11th year, the company hosts diversity career expos across the country, attracting talented women and leading employers. In 2010, she launched a new division — Spark & Hustle — to host conferences for current and aspiring small business owners. Tory is also the workplace contributor on ABC’s Good Morning America and a bestselling author, including her recently published fifth book, "Fired To Hired."