Greatland, one of the country’s leading providers of W-2 and 1099 products for businesses, will educate small business owners and operators on topics that pertain to better organizing W-2 & 1099 reporting paperwork, and give insight on what to know or look for when thinking about how to manage their wage and information reporting heading into the 2011 tax season.
Watch the recording above instantly to learn the how to keep organized and prepare for year-end filing.
This webinar presents information about how businesses can be best prepared for year-end W-2 & 1099 filing, and what to do to avoid common problems and mistakes, including:
- Common year-end reporting problems and mistakes to avoid
- Tips and tricks for organizing W-2 & 1099 paperwork heading into the 2011 tax season
- Ways that W-2 & 1099 reporting can be made easier
- What forms employers can now fill out electronically (or automatically)
- Solutions for small to medium size business reporting (forms, software, online services)