Protect Your Business from Safety Violations & OSHA Penalties
he Federal Occupational Safety and Health Act is extremely broad and far-reaching – and the Act requires all employers covered by its provisions to keep their places of employment safe, and free from recognized hazards that are likely to cause death or serious harm to employees. Employers are also required to comply with all applicable occupational safety and health standards.
The presentation provides an overview of the general provisions of the Act applicable to most employers. Moreover, practical suggestions for responding and reacting to an OSHA investigation will be discussed, and recent developments will also be provided in order to further help employers avoid or minimize OSHA citations and penalties.
Watch the recording above to learn what you need to know to protect your business from OSHA penalties.
The webinar gives:
- An overview of OSHA, and recent trends and developments
- Reasons and triggers for an OSHA inspection
- Potential citations and penalties
- An overview of the OSHA inspection process
- Practical tips for responding to an OSHA inspection
- Employer defenses to OSHA citations and penalties
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free