Since 1992, the NFIB/Ohio Workers’ Compensation Group Rating and Group Retrospective Rating programs have saved NFIB members approximately $1 billion in workers’ compensation premiums.
The comprehensive NFIB/Ohio program includes:
- Premium discounts on workers’ compensation policies
- Workers’ compensation claims management and hearing attendance
- Unemployment compensation claims management and hearing participation
- Comprehensive workplace safety services
- A legal defense program, administered by Bricker Graydon LLP
Not in the program? If you are not already in the NFIB sponsored program, we would like to invite you to be evaluated for the NFIB workers’ compensation group rating program. The NFIB group rating program provides our members with best-in-class services and can potentially save you up to the maximum discount allowed by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. Our program has saved participating employers over $1 billion in premium since its inception. As a new or current NFIB member, we strongly encourage you to fill out the Temporary Authorization to Review Information form (AC-3 form).
To learn more about the program: