Annual event seeks to make your voice heard with lawmakers
NFIB’s Small Business Day is your opportunity to engage legislators and your fellow Washington state small-business owners. For legislators to fully understand the impact taxes, regulations, and mandates have on your business, we need to join together and put a face on small businesses in our state.
Special guests include:
- Sen. Karen Keiser, president pro tempore of the Senate and chair of the Labor & Commerce Committee
- Sen. Curtis King, ranking member of the Labor & Commerce Committee
- Sen. Shelly Short, Senate minority leader
- Rep. Jacquelin Maycumber, House minority leader.
Join our efforts in Olympia to make Washington a more business-friendly state and protect your right to own, operate, and grow your small business.
Thursday, March 16, 2023
- 9 a.m. – 1 p.m. — Policy discussions on the legislation impacting small businesses and (noon luncheon).
- 1:30 p.m. – 6 p.m. — Hill visits & committee hearings. Take your message directly to legislators.
- 6 p.m. – 8 p.m. — Leadership Council evening reception. Want to learn more about NFIB’s Leadership Council? Reach out to NFIB Senior Grassroots Program Manager Stacy Jenkins for more information.
Advance registration is required for this event. Register here.
NFIB’s sponsors make this a complimentary event. Would you like to be a sponsor? Contact NFIB Senior Grassroots Program Manager Stacy Jenkins for details.
NFIB Washington 2023 Small Business Day at the Capitol
Thursday, March 16
9 a.m. to 8 p.m.
Doubletree by Hilton
415 Capitol Way N
Olympia, WA 98501
Event Sponsors: Larson Financial Group, America’s Phone Guys, and Rock Point Oyster Company. Event Partners: Puyallup Sumner Chamber of Commerce and American Rental Association of Washington.