In partnership with CareWorksComp
NFIB in Ohio continues our partnership with CareworksComp, your fellow NFIB member company, to offer potential workers’ compensation discounts through group rating and other programs.
We would like to invite you to be evaluated for the 2021 NFIB workers’ compensation group rating program. The NFIB group rating program provides our members with best-in-class services and can potentially save you up to the maximum discount allowed by the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation. Our program has saved participating employers over $900 million since its inception. As a new NFIB member, we strongly encourage you to fill out and send back our Temporary Authorization to Review Information form (AC-3 form).
The NFIB group rating program services are provided by a team of CareWorksComp’s experienced and knowledgeable professionals dedicated exclusively to our programs and include:
- Workers’ compensation claims management and hearing attendance;
- Workers’ compensation rates management;
- Unemployment compensation claims management and hearing attendance (at no additional cost);
- Comprehensive workplace safety services; and,
- A legal defense program, administered by the prominent law firm of Bricker & Eckler LLP.
Don’t miss this opportunity to be evaluated for the NFIB group!
It is easy to request a no cost, no obligation analysis of your potential workers’ compensation premium savings, just complete the Temporary Authorization to Review Information form (AC-3) by clicking this link.
You can then:
- Fax it to (614) 932-1599, or;
- E-mail the form to [email protected], or;
- Mail to 5500 Glendon Court, Suite 175, Dublin, OH
For more information on the NFIB group rating program, please contact CareWorksComp’s Account Executive, Zack Stewart, at (866) 780-6342, ext. 51565 or email him at [email protected].
If you have any questions, please contact Jared Weiser, NFIB’s Ohio Member Benefits Manager at 614-221-4107 or via e-mail at [email protected] and he can assist you.