TNTAP, Tennessee’s tax filing website, will get a fresh look and feel later this month.
What can you expect?
- A cleaner look with information displayed in panels. Each panel has quick links to make it easier to file and pay.
- An “action center” tab lists what is due. This includes payments, renewals, or returns.
- If you don’t have an authentication code set up, the system will prompt you to create one.
What will be the same?
- Use the same username and password.
- Keep access to all your accounts.
- Upload files the same way.
More details are available on www.TNTAPInfo.com