Join us for NFIB’s Pennsylvania Small Business Day on Tuesday, May 24!
NFIB members will gather in Harrisburg to meet with lawmakers on legislative issues impacting the small business community and to discuss NFIB’s 2022 legislative priorities. A bipartisan legislative panel featuring lawmakers will provide NFIB members with the opportunity to share their story, hear from the lawmakers on current legislative efforts, and ask questions!
Schedule of Events:
– 10:00 AM Issue Briefing & legislative discussion | NFIB Office 225 State St.
– 10:45 AM Federal Update with U.S. Representative Fred Keller | NFIB Office 225 State St.
– 11:45 AM Senate Legislative Panel | PA Capitol Building
– 12:30 PM House Legislative Panel | PA Capitol Building
– 1:45 PM NFIB Press Conference | PA Capitol Building Main Rotunda
– Small Business Tax Reform
– Unemployment Compensation Insolvency
– Bridge Tolling
– The Regional Greenhouse Gas Initiative
Please direct any questions to your PA Grassroots Manager at [email protected].