NFIB’s annual event helps refine the small-business lobbying strategy for 2022
Please join us on Wednesday, January 19, from Noon to 12:30, for NFIB Oregon’s annual Small Business Day at the Capitol virtual issue briefing. With the State Legislature coming back into session on February 1, this is an opportune time to be briefed about the issues most important to small businesses’ abilities to own, operate, and grow their enterprises.
There is no cost to attend. Register now. Register here.
The event will be hosted by NFIB Oregon State Director Anthony Smith. Topics for discussion include:
- tax increases or new taxes on Oregon’s small businesses
- reliable, affordable energy
- independent contractors
- keeping Oregon’s farms and ranches competitive in the global marketplace
- employers’ rights to provide safe, drug-free workplaces
- coronavirus-related business liability protection
Follow-up virtual meetings with lawmakers will be available following the briefing. For further information, send an email to NFIB Senior Grassroots Manager Stacy Jenkins for more details on these important opportunities.