NFIB’s annual Small Business Day event is your opportunity to hear from top state policymakers
NFIB Washington will hold its annual Small Business Day on March 24 this year, and we hope you have the time to hear from and talk to top state policymakers about the issues affecting your ability to own, operate, and grow your business.
Small Business Day 2021 happens on Wednesday, March 24, from 11:45 a.m. to 1:15 p.m. Click here to register.
The agenda includes:
- 11:45 a.m. – Noon: Welcome and introduction of guest speakers – NFIB Washington State Director Patrick Connor and NFIB President and CEO Brad Close (by video)
- Noon – 12:30 p.m.: Nick Streuli, Executive Director, External Affairs, Office of Governor Jay Inslee
- 12:30 p.m. – 12:45 p.m.: State Sen. John Braun, Senate Republican Leader
- 12:45 p.m. – 1 p.m.: State Rep. Noel Frame, House Finance Committee Chair
- 1 p.m. – 1:15 p.m.: Closing remarks – Call to action on issues discussed.
Please send an email to NFIB Grassroots Manager Stacy Jenkins with any questions you may have.
NFIB Washington thanks Rock Point Oyster Co. for its generous support of this event.