Save the date: Wednesday, February 9
Join us virtually on Wednesday, February 9, at 8 a.m. for a 30-minute briefing to discuss the issues most important to small businesses in advance of the “continuing the conversation” upcoming meetings of the Idaho Legislature.
NFIB’s top priorities are
- Returning $1.9 billion surplus to Idaho taxpayers
- Reducing Idaho income tax rates
- Making COVID liability protection permanent
- Stopping a sales tax on services
- Defeating a local option tax
- State preemption on local governments imposing their own mandates on energy use, creating new local regulations, or those that exceed existing state rules.
Advance registration is required for this complimentary event. Register here to attend.
As an NFIB member, you are part of an organization that is working to defend your right to own, operate and grow your business by leveling the playing field with Big Business, Big Government and Big Labor. Part of the value of your NFIB membership is access to our outstanding events with local, state, and federal lawmakers.