Top 10 Tax Issues for Small Business
Owning a small or home-based business can be exciting and challenging, but keeping up with the ever-changing tax laws is a nearly impossible challenge. What you don’t know can hurt you, as most small businesses over pay their taxes every year because they fail to claim all tax deductions and credits the tax laws provide. Whether you are a new business owner or have been in business for many years, some of the most common mistakes can have a potentially devastating effect on a business’s bottom line.
Taxes are the single largest expense you will pay in your lifetime. You can save thousands off your tax bill by learning the tax savings techniques that few people ever learn about. In this webinar, Stephanie Long will cover new tax laws, how that affects small business and how to maximize deductions.
Watch the recording above to learn about the top 10 tax issues facing your small business and how to overcome them.
The webinar teaches you how to:
- Stop overpaying taxes each year by claiming ALL deductions and credits
- Avoid common IRS audit “traps”
- Maximize “fun” travel, meals and entertainment expenses
- Take advantage of retirement plans
- Deduct your automobile whether you lease or buy
- Take advantage of several tax provisions for small businesses that will expire soon
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free