1. Promotion Period: NFIB PICK-TO-WIN MOBILE OFFICE SWEEPSTAKES (“Sweepstakes”) is sponsored by NFIB (“Sponsor”). The sweepstakes period begins December 4, 2017 at 12:00 am Eastern Time and ends on December 15, 2017 11:59 pm Eastern Time (“Sweepstakes Period”).
2. How to Enter: During the Sweepstakes Period, eligible entrants may enter the Sweepstakes by visiting the NFIB Mobile Office landing page, posting a response to the Sweepstakes question and completing the entry form on the NFIB Sweepstakes Landing Page. Eligible entrants may also enter by sending a postcard with the entrant’s name and contact information to: NFIB Pick-To-Win Mobile Office Sweepstakes, C/O: Tammi Leathers, 1201 F Street NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20004. Limit one entry per person. All Entries must be received by 11:59 p.m. Eastern Time on 12/15/2017. Entries must follow the guidelines set forth in the Sweepstakes rules and any entry not answering, responding to, or commenting on the Question pursuant to the Sweepstakes instructions may be disqualified, as determined in the sponsor’s sole discretion. Limit one Entry per person. Any party using spamming or any method other than personally inputting their response to the Question may be disqualified. Sponsor is not responsible for technological, printing, typographical, human, or other errors of any kind in any contest-related materials, or for stolen, lost, late, misdirected, damaged, incomplete, or illegible entries. All entries become the sole property of the Sponsor and will not be returned.
3. Eligibility: The Sweepstakes is open to members of NFIB in good standing with a valid membership number, who are legal residents of the United States, Puerto Rico, U.S. Virgin Islands, Guam and District of Columbia, and who are 18 years of age or older at the time of entry (“Eligible Entrant”). All entries must be received during the Sweepstakes Period. Employees of NFIB, and their immediate families (parents, spouses, children, siblings and each of their parents, spouses, children and siblings) and any household members (whether or not related), as well as NFIB affiliates, advertising/promotion agencies, judging or random entry selection agencies or services are not eligible to enter the Sweepstakes. Any entrant (i) using personal names or other identifying information of any third parties in the entry or (ii) who, in the reasonable estimation of the Sponsor, makes disparaging, insensitive, offensive, or potentially illegal comments in the entry may be disqualified and the entry may be removed at the sole discretion of the Sponsor. No purchase necessary. Void where prohibited by law.
4. Prize: One Eligible Entrant will receive the following prize:
Sweepstakes Prize – Dell and FCA Mobile Office Grand Prize Pack valued at $1,600:
• Dell XPS 13 2-in-1 Laptop
• Dell Premier Laptop Sleeve
• Dell Performance Wireless Mouse
• Dell AEF15 Wireless Speaker
• Dodge Yeti Demon 18 oz. Tumblr
• Jeep® Leather Journal with Flap Tie Closures
• Ram Ogio® Backpack
• Ram Touchscreen Gloves
• Ram Boulder Waterproof Outdoor Bluetooth Speaker
The Prize winner may not transfer or substitute the Prize, and the Prize cannot be returned or exchanged for cash. Prize does not include applicable taxes. All details of Prize shall be determined at the Sponsor’s sole discretion, and the items listed above may be substituted by Sponsor for items of equal or greater value, in the Sponsor’s sole discretion. All taxes (including income and withholding taxes) associated with participation in the Sweepstakes and receipt or use of the Prize shall be the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. All costs and expenses associated with winning the Prize are the sole responsibility of the Prize winner. Prize will be mailed to the mailing address listed in Prize winner’s NFIB member profile, unless otherwise specified by the Prize winner within seven (7) business days of announcement of the Prize Winner.
5. Drawings/Odds of Winning: One (1) Prize winner will be randomly drawn from eligible Entries received during the Sweepstakes Period. Entries will accumulate during the Sweepstakes Period and odds of winning depend on the number of eligible Entries received. The Drawing will be conducted by a sweepstakes administrator designated by the Sponsor and the administrator’s drawing shall be final and binding in all matters pertaining to this Sweepstakes. Entrants agree to be bound by the official rules of the Sweepstakes and the decisions of the sweepstakes administrator and Sponsor. In no event will Sponsor be obligated to award more than the number of prizes indicated herein. The Prize winner will be notified via the email address provided in their NFIB entry form and may be announced on the NFIB website, in other NFIB marketing channels, and on the prize providers’, Dell and FCA, landing pages. By submitting an entry, entrants grant the Sponsor’s permission to publicly announce the entrant as a winner, or, as applicable, a finalist, by full name in any media of Sponsor’s choice.
6. Restrictions on Prize: In the event of noncompliance with these official rules or if the Prize winner cannot be reached within fourteen (14) days of the announcement of the Prize winner, or should notification be undeliverable for whatever reason beyond the control of Sponsor, that prize will be forfeited, and an alternate Prize winner will be selected. If the Prize, or portion thereof, becomes unavailable or impracticable to award, Sponsor reserves the right to substitute a similar prize of equal or greater value. Each entrant is eligible to win only one (1) Prize in the Sweepstakes and will not be eligible to win any subsequent sweepstakes or drawings that are sponsored in whole or in part by NFIB for a period of one (1) year from the date that the Winner is announced.
7. Statement of Publicity Rights and Liability Release: Where legal, submission of an Entry constitutes Prize winners’ permission to use winner’s name, portrait, picture, voice, likeness and biographical information worldwide in any media now known or hereafter developed, including but not limited to the Web, for trade, advertising and promotional purposes of Sponsor’s without any additional compensation or review. All entrants agree to hold harmless and release Sponsor and their parent, related affiliates and subsidiary companies, and each of their officers, directors, agents, employees and all others associated with the development and execution of the Sweepstakes from any and all actions, claims or liability with respect to or in any way arising from this Sweepstakes, delivery, mis-delivery, acceptance, possession, use or misuse of any of the prizes, as specified herein, or participation in any Sweepstakes-related activities, including but not limited to, liability for personal injury, bodily injury including, without limitation, wrongful death or disability, damage to property and damage or loss of any other kind. Sponsor is not responsible for the quality or utility of any of the prizes, as specified herein, and Prize winner shall hold Sponsor harmless for any malfunction of or damage caused by malfunction of any prize. Sponsor is not responsible for any incorrect or inaccurate information, whether caused by website users, by any of the equipment or programming associated with or used in the Sweepstakes or by any technical or human error that may occur in the processing of submissions in the Sweepstakes. Sponsor assumes no responsibility for any error; omission; interruption; deletion; defect; delay in operation or transmission; communications-line failure; theft, destruction, unauthorized access to, or alteration of entries. Sponsor is not responsible for any problems or technical malfunction of any telephone network or lines; computer online systems, servers or providers; computer equipment; computer software; or failure of e-mail or entry on account of technical problems or traffic congestion on the Internet or at any website or combination thereof, including injury or damage to participants’ or to any person’s computer related to or resulting from participating or downloading materials related to this Sweepstakes. Sponsor is not responsible for fraud by any entrant. Any activities intended to disrupt or interfere with the Sweepstakes or to defraud Sponsor in any way will be prosecuted to the fullest extent of the law. Any entrant who engages in any of the foregoing activities will be disqualified and will forfeit any prizes won.
8. Authorization and Release: By submitting an entry, you consent to Sponsor’s use or non-use of the content of the entry submission, for any purpose and without compensation, except where prohibited by law. You also give Sponsor an irrevocable license to use, publish, edit, crop, manipulate, adapt, and/or modify any entry submission in any way and in any and all media now known of hereafter invented worldwide, without limitation or compensation to you. Sponsor may use or not use your entry submission in their sole discretion and judgment. Winning does not in any way guarantee Sponsor’s use of the entry submission for any purpose. By submitting your entry, you agree to release, and to indemnify, save and hold harmless, Sponsor and their members, officers, directors, employees, independent contractors, representatives, affiliates, and agents from and against any claim or cause of action arising out of your participation in the Sweepstakes, including the receipt, redemption, or use of any Prize, or any claim that your Entry (i) violates any third party’s intellectual property rights, or (ii) is libelous, slanderous, or otherwise harms any third party.
9. Early Termination of the Sweepstakes: If, for any reason, the Sweepstakes is not capable of running as planned due to, without limitation, a force majeure event, infection by computer virus, worm or bugs, tampering, unauthorized intervention, fraud, technical failures or any other causes beyond the control of Sponsor, Sponsor reserves the right, in their sole discretion, to cancel, terminate, modify or suspend the Sweepstakes.
10. Winner List or Official Rules Request: To receive the names of the winners, or to receive a copy of these official rules, send a stamped, self-addressed envelope to NFIB Pick-To-Win Mobile Office Sweepstakes C/O: Tammi Leathers, 1201 F Street NW, Suite 200, Washington, DC 20004. Requests must be received by 12/15/2018.
11. Sponsor Contact Information: NFIB, 1201 F Street NW, Suite 200,