Is Your Financial Future Protected?
As a business owner, your insurance needs – and those of your employees – can include more than just medical expenses. The NFIB Health Insurance Exchange provides a wide selection of supplemental insurance products to keep you, your employees and your loved ones protected should the unexpected occur.
Additional Coverage Options:
- Dental Insurance – Access affordable plans to cover costs associated with both wellness, diagnostic and treatment services
- Critical Illness – Protect you and your family from the unexpected cost of fighting life-threatening illnesses such as cancer, heart attack, stroke and more
- Accident Coverage – Offset the costs of emergency room visits, lost income, everyday living expenses, and more due to a covered accident or injury.
- Life Insurance – Replace lost income to help with expenses such as mortgage payments, college tuition or loans, burial expenses and more.
Contact the NFIB Health Insurance Exchange to get a quote or to speak with a licensed representative about your insurance coverage needs.
Get a Quote or call 888-488-6266
Ancillary products vary by state and may not be available in all states. For costs, benefits, exclusions, eligibility, waiting periods and other product details, please contact 888-488-6266 to speak with a licensed insurance representative.
AFFORDABLE NON-ACA (NON-OBAMACARE) COVERAGE OPTIONS FOR SMALL BUSINESS OWNERS!
Finding healthcare coverage1 that fits your and your employees' needs can be costly and time consuming. The NFIB Health Insurance Exchange has alternative coverage options, including:
Plans generally offer:
- Greater savings – PPO plans with lower deductibles and out-of-pocket costs
- Access to more doctors, office visits, hospital stays and surgery
- REAL medical insurance with up to $2 million in lifetime benefits
Plans generally offer:
- Coverage for as little as 1 employee and company or individual can be billed for coverage
- Office, hospital and emergency room visits and surgery
- RX card, ambulance trips, x-rays and labs
RECEIVE A FREE QUOTE
or call 1-888-488-6266
1 Plans are enrolled by AHIX.com, a division of JLBG Health. Plans vary and are not available in all counties/states. Check website for more details. In some cases we are unable to enroll you in an ACA plan because of contractual agreements. In this case you will be directed to a government website to enroll. Per ACA Presidential Executive order signed Jan 20th, 2017.
2 Term Medical Plans (Non-Obamacare plans) are medically underwritten and do not cover preexisting conditions. These plans do not meet the minimum essential coverage requirements under the Affordable Care Act (ACA).