Group Retro May Be the Program for You!
Companies who have not qualified for traditional group may still qualify for the NFIB/Ohio Workers’
Compensation Group Retro Program! This program groups together similar businesses of the same industry group, and potentially allows for refunds greater than the highest discount achievable in the traditional group rating program.
Unlike the traditional group rating program, companies pay their full premium up-front and depending on how the claims of the group perform, could be given substantial rebates back from the Ohio Bureau of Workers’ Compensation.
All enrollment documents and payments must be received by January 26, 2018.
In addition to the potential premium rebates, the NFIB/Ohio group retro program also offers these best in class services for one annual fee:
- Workers’ compensation claims management and hearing attendance;
- Workers’ compensation rates management including Destination:Excellence savings studies;
- Comprehensive workplace safety services including safety audits, seminars, and webinars;
- Unemployment compensation claims management and hearing attendance; and,
- A legal defense program administered by the prominent law firm, Bricker & Eckler LLP.
For more information about the NFIB/Ohio workers’ compensation group retro program contact CareWorksComp’s Account Executive Zack Stewart at (866) 780-NFIB (6342), ext. 51565 or by email at [email protected]