Most years, we partner with Texas Mutual Insurance for a series of Small Business Learn at Lunch events around the state to tell small business owners and their employees about the latest laws and regulations. The event also provides insights into the state’s workers’ compensation system and advice on how to keep your rates down.
Due to concerns over COVID-19, this year’s series moved online for a virtual Learn at Lunch webinar streamed live on Tuesday, Oct. 13.
Now more than ever, you need to know about the ever-changing economic climate and the business costs associated with regulation, taxation, health care, and workers’ compensation.
We talked about:
• Federal regulations that affect you and your business—including efforts for continued COVID financial relief and liability reform
• The good, the bad, the ugly of Texas politics and what to expect going into the 2021 legislative session
• How to prevent fraud in the workplace
• How to reduce injuries and claims
• Worker safety program discounts and dividends
• Association group discounts
Here’s the replay in case you missed the live stream or want to watch it again or share it with someone else.