NFIB/Nebraska State Director Bob Hallstrom is spreading the small-business message throughout the state
If you’re hosting a gathering of 25 or more people whom you think might like a report on the state of small business in Nebraska, consider inviting NFIB State Director Bob Hallstrom to speak to them.
Small business is America’s largest employer and leading generator of new jobs. Yet small businesses are not smaller versions of bigger businesses. They have different difficulties in remaining solvent. Some of the topics Bob can speak on include:
- What just happened to, or for, small business at the end of the 2017 session of the Nebraska Legislature?
- How close did tax reform come to passing?
- What were some of the small-business victories in 2017?
- What are the top issues ahead in the 2018 session?
- What is Congress doing for small business?
- What has the Trump administration done? What is it planning?
Should any of these small-business issues be of interest to your group, send an email to Bob a couple of weeks in advance of your event to see if he might be available. There is no cost to your organization.