A one-stop informational resource from NFIB California
This web page serves as a central repository for all of NFIB California’s web stories, news releases, guest editorials, media coverage, lobbying activities, member meetings, and webinars. This page will be updated periodically with the latest information.
- Web Story, November 4—California Looks at Taxing Services Again
- San Fernando Valley Business Journal, October 28—State Director John Kabateck’s guest editorial on what a bad idea extending the sales tax to services is published.
- Fox & Hounds, October 18—State Director John Kabateck pens an editorial informing readers why a proposed sales tax on services is a bad idea.
- The Business Journal, October 14—NFIB joins coalition to fight extending the sales tax to services.
- Air Talk with Larry Mantle, KPCC 89.3 FM, October 2—State Director John Kabateck squares off against Sen. Rob Hertzberg, who is seeking to institute a sales tax on services.
- SD Metro, September 25—NFIB’s teaming up with the California Taxpayers Association and California Chamber of Commerce to fight extending the sales tax to services mentioned in article.
- CalMatters, September 24—NFIB’s joining of a coalition to fight extending sales tax to services covered in an article published by the online news site.
- Web Story, September 24—NFIB Joins Coalition to Fight Sales Tax on Services
- Web Story, June 5—Proposed Business Service Tax Continues to Spark Concern
- Web Story, June 6—California State Senator Proposes Business-to-Business Tax