Previsouly Recorded NFIB WEBINAR:
Friday, April 10th at 12pm ET
NFIB Coronavirus Part V: UPDATE – SBA’s EIDL and PPP Loan Programs
NFIB hosted its fifth COVID-19 webinar on Friday, April 10, 2020, at 12 pm ET, which covered new guidance information released by the SBA and Treasury on the EIDL and PPP loan programs. Holly and Beth answered the most frequently asked questions that we’ve received over the past week by small business owners about the loan programs.
Frequently asked questions include:
- When will I hear if my loan was accepted?
- I applied for the EIDL loan. When will I receive my loan?
- I can’t find a participating bank that will take my application. What do I do?
- Do I include independent contractors in my “payroll costs”?
- I made a mistake filling out my application. How can I fix it?
- My employees filed for unemployment, should I still apply for a loan?
All business owners who anticipate a need for financial assistance during the COVID-19 pandemic should attend.