Wage and Hour Check-up for Small Business
With studies suggesting that nearly 80% of employers are not in compliance with wage and hour laws, and federal and state labor agencies ramping up enforcement, it’s critically important that businesses understand their obligations under wage and hour laws.
Watch the recording above to learn how to minimize your business’s exposure to state and federal wage and hour claims from NFIB Small Business Legal Center senior executive counsel Elizabeth Milito.
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free.
The webinar answers the following questions:
- • Coverage? Who is covered by wage and hour laws and when
- • Overtime eligible or not? Determining whether an employee is exempt
- • Doing the math? Calculating overtime compensation correctly
- • Control? How to avoid unauthorized overtime
- • Tips and strategies for avoiding additional wage and hour risks