Driving the Story: Understanding the Media and Measuring Your Effectiveness
Wednesday, April 28 at 12pm ET
Presented by: Mike Diegel, NFIB National Director Media Communications
Free to members and non-members
Download the presentation (PDF)
This webinar will delve into how reporters approach covering a story, what the media needs to tell your story, how to develop a story that will have impact with the media, and how you can effectively communicate through the media to your target audience(s).
You will learn:
- How to earn media coverage
- How to prepare for an interview
- Techniques to help you tell the story you want to tell
- Learn what not to do in an interview
- Understanding how to effectively present your story on television.
Who should attend? Business owners; staff with marketing or public relations responsibilities
Questions are encouraged! The webinars will include time for our experts to respond to your questions at the end of the presentation.
See more upcoming webinars »