Critical Tax Filing Tips in a Changing Environment
Greatland, one of the country’s leading providers of W-2 and 1099 products for businesses, will presents information about critical 2011 W-2 & 1099 regulatory and filing information that businesses should keep in mind while they prepare for year-end reporting.
This webinar educates small business owners and operators on topics that pertain to better organizing W-2 & 1099 reporting paperwork, and gives insight on what to know or look for when filing their wage and information reporting data for the 2011 tax season.
Watch the recording above to learn everything you need to know about tax filing.
Watch and you will learn:
- What businesses need to know and consider about W-2 & 1099 reporting as filing deadlines grow near
- Regulatory changes for 2011
- W-2 & 1099 data organizing and tips
- What to do to avoid common problems and mistakes
- E-file thresholds and requirements
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free