Tax Planning 2012: Get a Head Start on the New Year By Getting Your Taxes Right
Now that 2011 is over, it’s time to think about your taxes – making sure your current tax bill is as low as it can legally be, and planning to make sure your future tax bill is even lower than it was last year. In this popular NFIB webinar, small business attorney and columnist Cliff Ennico will walk you through what you need to know about our complicated tax system, the deductions you can take (including some you probably don’t know about), how to avoid being audited, and the books and records you need to keep in order to make your life as easy as possible.
Watch the video above to learn how you can start 2012 off right!
To download the slides, log in as an NFIB member or registered user, or register now for free.
Watch and you will learn:
- • The steps to tax compliance
- • How to take advantage of deductions like Home Office
- • How to deal with estimated taxes
- • When sales tax from other states applies to you
- • How to avoid the trap of Use Tax