An effective Injury Prevention Program is the most critical method of controlling Workers’ Compensation costs, escalating Experience Modification factors, and the risk of OSHA fines and penalties. As one of the most frequently cited OSHA violations, this webinar will provide valuable strategies for implementing an injury and illness prevention program that will integrate with operational business practices.
Watch the recording above instantly to learn strategic development and effective implementation of an Injury and Illness Prevention Program as required by OSHA.
The course will include discussion on:
- Implementation strategies of program development
- Management commitment and supervisory responsibilities
- Hazard assessment and control
- Safety and health training required programs according to risk types
- Accident investigation techniques
- Safety communication
- OSHA recordkeeping requirements