Staying Informed on Payroll Regulations
The webinar, Staying Informed on Payroll Regulations, will provide an overall review of expected changes for 2013, with highlights of expiring regulations affecting the payroll. Emerging trends from the IRS and various states will be briefly discussed along with details on why constant monitoring is necessary for future planning, including the outlook for additional FUTA taxes for 2012 and beyond.
Watch the recording above to learn how to prepare your business for 2013.
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free.
From the presentation you will learn:
- • The impact on Federal withholding tables and the expiring tax cuts
- • What legislative/procedural changes will affect your business in 2013?
- • Expected changes to Forms 941 for 2013 for the new Medicare tax.
- • Outlook for 2012 for FUTA Credit Reduction States (Title XII)
- • Tipped employee guidance and clarification on gratuities
- • IL monthly reporting of wages….precedent for other states?
BONUS: Log in to download your copy of Changes for Tax Year 2013 handout