Last Minute Tax Planning
Still working on your taxes from 2011? Still have questions? Don't panic! Help is on the way as the 2011 Tax Filing Countdown begins. In this fast-paced, entertaining webinar, Cliff will highlight seven things you need to do between now and April 17 to make 100% sure you haven't missed anything important.
Watch the recording above to learn from small business legal and tax expert Cliff Ennico what you can still do to get your taxes done right.
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free.
The webinar teaches you about:
- • Making sure you report ALL your 2011 income
- • Taking advantage of EVERY deduction your business is entitled to
- • Maximizing your retirement plan contributions
- • Preparing for 2012 estimated taxes
- • Deciding whether or not to take an extension for your 2011 tax filings
- • Some things you need to do NOW to make sure you don't end up doing this at the last-minute again next year