How To Use Social Media To Grow Your Business
Wednesday, June 9 at 12 PM ET
Presented by: Charlene Kingston, Social Media DIY Workshop
This webinar is $29.95, but free for NFIB members and all of their staff
Download the Presentation (PDF) (NFIB members only)
Are you ready to start a social media program for your business? Or have you started using social media but you are not satisfied with the results? Social media provides tools that can transform your small business. Let Charlene Kingston from the Social Media DIY Workshop help you understand how to harness the power of social media to achieve your business goals.
In this webinar, you learn the building blocks of a successful social media program, how to tailor your social media use to your specific business needs, and how to build on your existing customers to create a thriving online community. Social media isn’t rocket science. With a little background information and a few helpful resources along the way, you can design and run a successful social media program that helps you grow your business.
Key topics will include:
- Learn how social media is different from traditional marketing efforts
- How to select the social media tools (Facebook, Twitter, etc.) that best meet your business needs
- Tips for building your online community from existing and potential customers
- How to find topics of conversation that make your business invaluable to your online community
- Where to find hidden conversations about your business in social media
- Measure your social media success based on your business goals
Download the Presentation (PDF) (members only)
About the presenter:
Charlene Kingston, the driving force behind the Social Media DIY Workshop, believes that social media is a powerful way to grow your business through relationships. Using her 15 years experience running a small business in Phoenix, Arizona, Charlene helps small businesses, solopreneurs, government agencies, community leaders, and community organizations harness the power of social media to achieve practical business goals.
See more upcoming webinars »