Employment Law and HR Survival Guide for Small Business
With government labor and tax enforcement on the rise and trial attorneys on the prowl, small business owners must learn employment law essentials. Catch this interactive webinar and learn how to avoid the four biggest HR pitfalls:
Watch the recording above to learn how to survive employment law and HR matters at your small business!
The webinar teaches you:
- Proper interview questions
- Does at-will protect you?
- Who is an independent contractor?
- Are background checks legal?
- Can I check employees’ Facebook postings?
- What are government agencies looking for?
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free