Doing Business on the Internet: 5 Steps to Building a Successful e-Commerce Business
Are you looking to build a successful business online, promote an existing “brick and mortar” business on the Web, or just sell some stuff from your attic on eBay? If you are thinking about any sort of Web business, you will benefit from this fast-paced, entertaining program that is designed to teach you the keys to e-commerce success.
Among the things you will learn in this program:
- The five steps to building a successful online business
- Why you need a website for your small business, and what should (and shouldn’t) appear there
- How to do business successfully on eBay, Amazon, Yahoo!, Etsy and other e-commerce platforms
- How to market your online business, both on the Web and offline
- How to cope with sales taxes, privacy concerns and other legal and tax issues you will face when selling online
Get your business online and headed towards success!
Watch the recording above.
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free.