Does Your Business Need a CPA? How to Tell and What to Look For
Does tax time sneak up on you and do you feel unprepared? Are you focused on running the day to day operations of your business that you lose sight of planning for the future of your business? If you answered yes, a CPA may be just what you need for your business. CPAs are the trusted business advisor whose education, commitment to a code of ethics, extensive experience, and professional regulation make them premier provider of tax services and financial advice year round. Understand questions to ask when searching for the right CPA for your business and tips on finding someone to trust to pay as much attention to your business as you do and lead you to a successful future.
Watch the recording above to learn everything you need to know when considering a CPA for your business.
The webinar teaches you how to:
- A CPA can be an essential partner in addressing your ever-changing and growing needs
- A CPA can help you establish effective business operations and a plan for profitability
- Understand the unique value a CPA can provide in enhancing your continued business success
- Things to consider when finding a CPA
- A CPA can help you keep up with complex laws and regulations
- A CPA can help you beyond just tax time, they can act as your most trusted business advisor year round
To download the slides: log into your existing account (registered user of NFIB member), or register now for free